google search

Google

I'm aloud......are you????

I'm against reservation. Are you?

a journey for life time

a journey for life time
.............to an unknown destination

what EARTHY says!!!!

Its WORLD EARTH DAY today......my BIRTHDAY .....when u hav a birthday u throw a party and enjoy the day. U also take blessings from ur parents and elders who pray 4 ur well being....those r u closed ones....rite???? Then....u humans hav been living here since ages....using me for everything....u burst open my stomach and took my valuable gems......u cut my hands and legs for wood....etc......u lived in my heart and what not.....but its my birthday.....i too hav some wishes which is yet to be fulfilled.....AS MY SONS AND DAUGHTERS.....will u pls fulfill my wishes which are helpful to u only but not for me..... for an instance, the harmful gases released by a car which is bought by a person in a city can cause a loss for a person who even doesn't afford to get a car.....think how much u r causing problems to ur own race.....if that's the case then as a genuine child of my womb.....can u do the following: before switching on the cooler y can't u think 2 open the windows for fresh air donot use a bike for a nearby place....y can't u walk build ur home as such it gives more light and fresh air without using more current donot buy clothes unnecessarily....cos the detergents used to wash a jeans pant releases harmful gases....which increase global warming!!! share ur vehicles with others so that the amt of gases released may be reduced reduce the use of plastic.....take a paper bag with u when u go for shopping use only recycled papers for usage other than writing cos....a ton of paper needs 19 trees and 4400 k.watts energy to convert it as a paper switch off computers when not in use....cos 1 computer releases 78 kgs of carbondioxiide!!! LAST BUT NOT LEAST PLANT ATLEAST ONE TREE FOR UR BIRTHDAY.....COS ONE TREE CAN REDUCE 27 KGS OF POLLUTION!!! pls will u do these for me my gems.....cos urbanisation is not cars,bikes,atom bombs,fridges....etc...wherever v r one thing v shd remember is ONE POOL IS EQUAL TO TEN WELLS ONEMAN IS EQUAL TO TEN POOLS ONE TREE IS EQUAL TO TEN MEN......... save me to save urselves my dear ones!!!!

AUCTION ADS