google search

Google

I'm aloud......are you????

I'm against reservation. Are you?

a journey for life time

a journey for life time
.............to an unknown destination

Surprises...again & again!!!!

According to the plan devised by Dimple, Both payal and Hasi went inside the restaurant and sat at a dark place. Dimple also went inside the restaurant and sat at reserved table. After about 10 minutes, a guy in full-suit came inside and passed across payal's table and said, "ahem....Miss. payal khanna???,".....Dimple lifted her head to answer him and looked shocked at him. It was the same guy whom she met at the shopping mall that day. He was also in the same position seeing her. He relieved first and said," hai, I'm Ajay.....Ajay khanna. I'm the person whom your father selected!!!"....Dimple answered..."yes, yes....I'm Payal khanna...Do u have any doubt in that????,"...."No,no Miss.payal, I asked just for a clarification. Ok shall we order something????"....He called the barer "what shall we have??? I'll be priveleged if u order."...."No,no Mr.Ajay, You can order, I've no objection."...."OK, fine. we shall have vegetable soup and....",...."No,no....i hate soup...u can have it,"...."OK, shall we have rice and fish fry????,"...."No...no i hate fish..order something like prawn...ok??? U don't have any problem rite???"...He looked at her somewhat surprised. " You're sure that you can eat prawn???..."Yes, i eat it almost everyday...y.. don't u like it Mr.Ajay????,"....He ordered prawn and the like and looked at her. Dimple was looking somewhere behind him. "Are waiting for someone....think u are a bit uneasy....ok tell me about ur hobbies...,".....Without thinking she said,"I've no hobbies and anything like them..."...."Is that so???? but ur father said that u like singing and dancing???"..."ahem....ohh...ya..ya..i forgot...i like both of them and i likekarate also. I've a black belt in karate,"...He moved uneasily and said"very fine...fine..."...There was silence for sometime and then the barer came and served their food. Dimple had never eaten prawn before...she didn't know what to do. "Any problem??? tell me Miss. khanna,"...."Nothing, but i don't feel like eating...i'm sorry....and i should leave by now...dad will be waiting....," saying she was about to leave...when he said,"Just a minute ma'am....May i know ur name please Miss acting khanna...." Dimple looked shocked and said..."What are u asking...ha ha..think u know my name...well u forgot and i'm payal khanna....ahem...not acting ...," She went red....He said,"Miss....I can surely say that you're not payal because i came here before payal came to the restaurant. May be i didn't see her. But i know her father right and another thing when i saw her she was wearing a pink salwaar kameez but not jeans and casuals....now...may i know where payal khanna is???? and why you and your friend devised this plan????".....Dimple was speechless....what could she say now. She was fully red with shame didn't say anything. Then he continued..." U see Miss. I'm a detective by profession and i meet different kinds of people in my profession. So its easy for me to find out who's who...Sorry if i had hurt you..."

AUCTION ADS